PICKERINGTON, Ohio, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives of functional, fashionable accessory products and slipper marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) will participate in the Roth Capital Partners 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference Wednesday, March 16 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel resort in Dana Point, CA.
President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Tunney and Senior Vice President Finance and Chief Financial Officer Jose G. Ibarra will present information on the Company, its operations and strategies during a 9 a.m. Pacific time presentation.
The Company's presentation will be available live and for 90 days following its completion at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/roth24/dfz/.
SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV