How 5 Small Firms Handle High Gas Prices
Adelaine Construction; Harbor Springs, Mich.
Soaring gas prices have made Adelaine Construction, a residential homebuilder and home renovation company, rethink the jobs it agrees to and how workers get there.
Fuel prices hit the company's bottom line quickly, since trucks are used to deliver materials and workers to the sites.
"Our trucks are constantly moving. When fuel prices change it hits us in the pocketbook right away," Adelaine-Supernault says. "We can't go back to customers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV