- Revenues in 2010 were a record $29.5 million, increasing $2.3 million, or 8.5%, over 2009
- Adjusted EBITDA in 2010 was $13.4 million, compared to $12.9 million in 2009, and was 46% of revenues,
- Net income in 2010 was $8.4 million, or $0.85 per diluted share
- Cash flow from operations in 2010 was $9.8 million
IncrediMail Reports Record $29.5 Million Revenues And $8.4 Million Net Income For 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.