MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, March 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrogenics Corporation (Nasdaq:HYGS) (TSX:HYG) ("Hydrogenics") a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and fuel cell products, today announced that it will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern on March 29, 2011 for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. Earnings will be issued before the market opens that day, and the filing of the company's results with the appropriate regulatory bodies will follow. During the call, Daryl Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Lawrence Davis, Chief Financial Officer, will review the company's financial results. The telephone number for the conference call is 877-307-1373 or, for international callers, 678-224-7873. A live webcast of the call will also be available on the company's website, www.hydrogenics.com .
The webcast will be archived on the site, and investors will be able to access an encore recording of the conference call for one week by calling 800-641-1687, conference ID #45429803. The encore recording will be available two hours after the conference call has concluded.
ABOUT HYDROGENICSHydrogenics Corporation ( www.hydrogenics.com ) is a globally recognized developer and provider of hydrogen generation and fuel cell products and services, serving the growing industrial and clean energy markets of today and tomorrow. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Hydrogenics has operations in North America and Europe.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Lawrence Davis, Chief Financial Officer (905) 361-3633 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV