HAMDEN, Conn., March 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:TACT), a global leader in market-specific printers for transaction-based industries, today announced financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2010. Summary results for the periods are as follows:
|Three months ended Dec. 31,||Full year ended Dec. 31,|
|(in $000s, except EPS)||2010||2009||% change||2010||2009||% change|
|Diluted earnings per share||$0.11||$0.02||450.0%||$0.41||$0.23||78.3%|
"We are very pleased with our fourth quarter results, which saw double-digit revenue growth, triple-digit net income growth and another quarter of strong year-over-year gross margin improvement," said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. "2010 was a year of significant recovery for TransAct, recording our second-best annual sales figures for the company driven by the strength in our casino and gaming and point-of-sale ("POS") markets. We believe the introduction of our game-changing EPICENTRAL™ Print System for casinos, coupled with the success of 2010, positions us well for 2011 and beyond."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV