DENVER, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews of executives on Oil & Gas 360® ( www.oilandgas360.com), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The 15 exclusive interviews are of oil and gas executives who delivered corporate and technical presentations during EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ IX ( www.theoilandservicesconference.com) held in San Francisco, February 22-24, 2011. Oil & Gas 360® questioned the executives on a variety of topics, including each company's 2011 growth plans, how companies are working in the current 2011 economic and political environments, and trends and technologies used globally in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Alan Krenek, Chief Financial Officer – Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS)
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer and President – BRS Resources (TSX Venture: BRS.V)
- David M. Demshur, Chairman of Supervisory Board, Chief Executive Officer and President –Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Don Klapko, Chief Executive Officer and President – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Richard Miles, Chief Executive Officer and President – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Michael Rohleder, President – GMX Resources (NYSE: GMXR)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR)
- C. H. (Scott) Rees III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Netherland, Sewell & Associates
- Richard W. McCullough, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President – PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PETD)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Limited (NYSE Amex: SSN)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director – SunTrust Robinson-Humphrey, Inc.
- Matthew McCann, Chief Executive Officer – TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSE Amex: TAT)
- Larry Pinkston, Chief Executive Officer and President – Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT)
- Keith Larsen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – U.S. Energy Corp. (NYSE: USEG)
- Tim Marquez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Venoco Inc. (NYSE: VQ)
Please visit www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm to view the interviews and for additional information on the oil and natural gas industry.About EnerCom, Inc. Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV