DENVER, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews of executives on Oil & Gas 360® ( www.oilandgas360.com), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The 15 exclusive interviews are of oil and gas executives who delivered corporate and technical presentations during EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ IX ( www.theoilandservicesconference.com) held in San Francisco, February 22-24, 2011. Oil & Gas 360® questioned the executives on a variety of topics, including each company's 2011 growth plans, how companies are working in the current 2011 economic and political environments, and trends and technologies used globally in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Alan Krenek, Chief Financial Officer – Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS)
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer and President – BRS Resources (TSX Venture: BRS.V)
- David M. Demshur, Chairman of Supervisory Board, Chief Executive Officer and President –Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Don Klapko, Chief Executive Officer and President – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Richard Miles, Chief Executive Officer and President – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Michael Rohleder, President – GMX Resources (NYSE: GMXR)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR)
- C. H. (Scott) Rees III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Netherland, Sewell & Associates
- Richard W. McCullough, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President – PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PETD)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Limited (NYSE Amex: SSN)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director – SunTrust Robinson-Humphrey, Inc.
- Matthew McCann, Chief Executive Officer – TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSE Amex: TAT)
- Larry Pinkston, Chief Executive Officer and President – Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT)
- Keith Larsen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – U.S. Energy Corp. (NYSE: USEG)
- Tim Marquez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Venoco Inc. (NYSE: VQ)
Please visit www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm to view the interviews and for additional information on the oil and natural gas industry.About EnerCom, Inc. Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV