PulteGroup said Monday that preliminary results for the first two months of this year showed a 10.7% increase in net new signups, year-over-year, indicating that demand was growing among potential new-home buyers.
MDC Holdings shares soared after the small-cap homebuilder announced a 7.7% increase to its quarterly cash dividend, paying 14 cents per share on April 8 to shareholders of record on March 17.That brings MDC's yield going forward to around 2.3% as of Monday's close.
(DHI) rose 5.3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV