Cambridge Bancorp (OTCBB: CATC) and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, recently announced the appointment of Maureen Kelliher as Senior Vice President & Investment Officer at Cambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire. She will be based in the Exeter office.
As a member of Cambridge Trust’s Client Strategies Group, Maureen will lead the portfolio management effort in New Hampshire. “We are delighted to have someone of Maureen’s capability and depth of experience joining our investment team,” commented James Spencer, Chief Investment Officer. “She has over 25 years of experience managing the investment assets of families and institutions in New Hampshire and will play a key role in the formulation of investment policy for our Wealth Management clients.”
Ms. Kelliher was formerly a Senior Vice President of Citizens Bank and Chief Investment Officer of Charter Trust Company.
A resident of Dover, New Hampshire, Ms. Kelliher is a graduate of Colby College. She is a member of the Boston Security Analysts Society and holds the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst. Maureen currently sits on the board of the Mount Washington Observatory. She served for ten years as a member of the investment committee of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation and is a past Director of the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund.About Cambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire Cambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire, a division of Cambridge Trust Company, offers wealth management services at two New Hampshire locations, Concord and Exeter. Cambridge Bancorp and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, are one of New England’s leaders in wealth management with more than 121 years of experience and $1.5 billion in assets under management. For more information, please visit www.cambridgetrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV