ATHENS, Ala., March 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Fullscope, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) ( http://www.edgewater.com ), today announced that one of its customers, KapStone Paper and Packaging, has been named a 2011 Progressive Manufacturing 100 (PM100) Award winner in the Data & Integration Mastery category.
Managing Automation, a Thomas Publishing Company, LLC publication, announced the winners of its seventh annual Progressive Manufacturing 100 Awards in February. The PM100 Awards will be presented May 11, 2011, in conjunction with the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL.
About ERP Software Solutions Provider Edgewater FullscopeEdgewater Fullscope is an award-winning Microsoft partner and one of the largest resellers of Microsoft Dynamics AX in the United States and Canada. The Company provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and implementation services to help process manufacturers improve operational efficiencies, increase operational agility and provide real-time insight into production processes. It also provides ERP for companies with discrete manufacturing and hybrid manufacturing operations. For more information, visit www.fullscope.com . Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The Edgewater Technology logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3783
CONTACT: Jamie Bracewell email@example.com (404) 414-4114 Jenny Norwood firstname.lastname@example.org (781) 213-9850
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV