JERSEY CITY, N.J., March 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verisk Analytics, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRSK), a leading source of information about risk, will host an investor day on March 21, 2011, at the NASDAQ Marketsite beginning at 10 a.m. Eastern time (7 a.m. Pacific time). The event will be webcast live, and the presentations will be posted on the Verisk investor website at http://investor.verisk.com . A replay of the webcast will be available through a link on the Verisk investor website for 30 days.
About Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) is a leading provider of information about risk to professionals in insurance, healthcare, mortgage, government, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk Analytics draws on vast industry expertise and unique proprietary data sets to provide predictive analytics and decision-support solutions in fraud prevention, actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, catastrophe and weather risk, data management, and many other fields. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. For more information, visit www.verisk.com .The Verisk Analytics logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6694.
CONTACT: Media Rich Tauberman MWW Group (for Verisk Analytics) 202-585-2282 email@example.com Investor Relations Eva Huston Head of Investor Relations Verisk Analytics, Inc. 201-469-2142 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV