Radient Pharma Shares Reopen
Updated with new company comment.
Earlier Tuesday, Radient issued a statement accusing TheStreet of publishing an "inaccurate" story about the involvement of the Mayo Clinic in a clinical study of Radient's cancer-screening test Onko-Sure.
Radient's stock was halted Monday just before 12 p.m. ET by the New York Stock Exchange with shares at 41 cents. The stock remained halted for most of Tuesday, opening at 3:31 pm ET up 9 cents to 51 cents a share.TheStreet published a story Monday in which Mayo Clinic denied Radient's claim that Mayo was working with Radient on a new clinical validation study of the Onko-Sure cancer test. "Mayo is not engaged in clinical studies with Radient and does not have a partnership agreement with Radient," said Mayo Clinic spokesperson Kathy Anderson in a statement emailed to TheStreet Friday. Mayo Clinic's statement contradicts Radient's recent pronouncements regarding the pending release of results from a new clinical validation study of Onko-Sure. In a press release issued Jan. 18, Radient said it was making "progress on its clinical study with Mayo Clinic for the validation of the company's US FDA-cleared Onko-Sure" test. The same Radient press release described the Onko-Sure clinical study as one in which "1,000 colorectal patient samples with various disease stages are being tested in parallel by RPC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV