CHICAGO, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cobra Electronics Corporation (Nasdaq: COBR), the number one choice of professional drivers and leading manufacturer of Citizens Band (CB) Radios, today announced the company is unveiling the new 29 LX at the Mid-America Trucking Show, which is taking place from March 31 through April 2 at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center in Louisville. In addition to the 29 LX, Cobra will be displaying its complete line of award-winning products in booth #17084.
Based on the hugely popular 29 LX LE 50th Anniversary Limited Edition model, the 29 LX features a modern aesthetic design with a selectable LCD color display in red, green, blue, or amber to complement the interior of any cab. The display also has customizable night and day settings to enhance readability in both very bright and very dark conditions. In addition, Cobra's latest CB Radio features a new clock/timer that enables drivers to track their on-time driving hours. The driver clock/timer also functions as an alarm clock.
"We continue to dominate the category with high-performance Citizens Band Radios, and our new 29 LX sets new benchmarks for style, features, price and performance," said Sally Washlow, senior vice president of marketing and sales for Cobra Electronics. "Our loyal professional drivers have continually provided feedback and suggestions on new requirements and features, and this product represents the culmination of that customer input, combined with our own R&D. We're pleased to provide our professional driving customers with a new, customizable user experience and powerful new features to complement what are the most reliable CBs on the market today."The 29 LX includes exclusive Cobra features such as:
- A large center scroll knob that provides simple one-touch programming of the unit for easy setup and channel changes,
- A weather alert scan which automatically advances to the next clear NOAA weather channel when driving cross-country, ensuring the driver is always getting the latest weather alerts and warnings,
- The industry's first and only Radio Check Diagnostic to allow drivers to continuously monitor their radio's RF power output, antenna system, and battery voltage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV