BOULDER, Colo., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq:RSOL),a leading residential and commercial solar energy integrator, will announce results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010, after the market close on Wednesday, March 9, 2011. The Company will also hold a teleconference to discuss these results with additional comments and details. Participating in the call will be John Schaeffer, Founder and President, Erik Zech, Chief Financial Officer, and Jirka Rysavy, Chairman.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PST (11:30 a.m. EST) on Thursday, March 10, 2011. Participants may access the call by dialing 877-941-2069 (domestic) or 480-629-9713 (international).
If you are unable to participate in the live call, a replay will be available beginning Thursday, March 10, at 2:30 p.m. EST, through Thursday, March 17, at midnight EDT. To access the replay, dial 877-870-5176 (passcode: 4407642). International callers should dial 858-384-5517 and use the same passcode.About Real Goods Solar, Inc. Real Goods Solar, Inc. is a leading residential and commercial solar energy integrator, having installed over 6,500 solar systems. Real Goods Solar offers turnkey solar energy services, and has 33 years of experience in solar energy, beginning with the sale in 1978 of the first solar photovoltaic, or PV, panels in the United States. For more information about Real Goods Solar, please visit www.realgoodssolar.com, or call (888) 507-2561. The Real Goods Solar, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6455
CONTACT: Erik Zech Chief Financial Officer 415-295-4952 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV