Standard Parking Corporation Announces New Location For 2011 Annual Meeting
CHICAGO, March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Parking Corporation (Nasdaq:STAN) today announced that the meeting venue for its 2011 annual shareholder meeting has been changed to a new location. The company's 2011 annual shareholders meeting will be held at 8:30 AM (CT) on April 29, 2011 at The Whitehall Hotel, 105 East Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois 60611. It also confirmed that March 11, 2011 is set as the record date for determining shareholders of the company who are entitled to vote at the meeting.
Standard Parking is a leading provider of parking management, ground transportation and other ancillary services to commercial, institutional and municipal clients in the United States and Canada. The Company, with approximately 12,000 employees, manages approximately 2,100 facilities, containing over one million parking spaces in approximately 341 cities across North America, including parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving more than 60 airports.
CONTACT: G. MARC BAUMANN Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Standard Parking Corporation (312) 274-2199 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV