Standard Parking Corporation Announces New Location For 2011 Annual Meeting
CHICAGO, March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Parking Corporation (Nasdaq:STAN) today announced that the meeting venue for its 2011 annual shareholder meeting has been changed to a new location. The company's 2011 annual shareholders meeting will be held at 8:30 AM (CT) on April 29, 2011 at The Whitehall Hotel, 105 East Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois 60611. It also confirmed that March 11, 2011 is set as the record date for determining shareholders of the company who are entitled to vote at the meeting.
Standard Parking is a leading provider of parking management, ground transportation and other ancillary services to commercial, institutional and municipal clients in the United States and Canada. The Company, with approximately 12,000 employees, manages approximately 2,100 facilities, containing over one million parking spaces in approximately 341 cities across North America, including parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving more than 60 airports.
CONTACT: G. MARC BAUMANN Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Standard Parking Corporation (312) 274-2199 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV