WEST ORANGE, N.J., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Nasdaq:LINC) ("Lincoln") today announced its plans to participate in the Credit Suisse 13 th Annual Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Lincoln is scheduled to present on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 8:00 am PDT. Shaun McAlmont, President & CEO and Cesar Ribeiro, Chief Financial Officer will be reviewing Lincoln's growth strategy and performance.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the investor relations section of our website at www.lincolnedu.com . An audio recording of the presentation will be archived and available following the event.About Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a leading provider of diversified career-oriented post-secondary education. Lincoln offers recent high school graduates and working adults degree and diploma programs in five principal areas of study: health sciences, automotive technology, skilled trades, hospitality services and business and information technology. Lincoln has provided the workforce with skilled technicians since its inception in 1946. Lincoln currently operates 45 campuses in 17 states under 6 brands: Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Technical Institute, Nashville Auto-Diesel College, Southwestern College, Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, and Lincoln College of New England. For more information, go to www.lincolnedu.com.
CONTACT: Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Cesar Ribeiro, CFO 973-736-9340
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV