BEIJING, March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2010.
Highlights for Fourth Quarter 2010
- Net revenues increased by 74.4% to RMB124.0 million (US$18.8 million) in the fourth quarter 2010 from the corresponding period in 2009
- Net income in the fourth quarter 2010 was RMB6.2 million (US$0.9 million), compared to a net loss of RMB13.9 million in the corresponding period in 2009
- Adjusted net income (Non-GAAP), which excluded share-based compensation expenses, foreign exchange loss or gain, penalties on uncertain tax positions, post acquisition settlement consideration, impairment of goodwill and acquired intangible assets, was RMB17.5 million (US$2.7 million) in the fourth quarter 2010, compared to an adjusted net loss of RMB10.4 million in the corresponding period in 2009
- Operating profit in the fourth quarter 2010 was RMB6.9 million (US$1.0 million), compared to operating loss of RMB2.2 million in the corresponding period in 2009
- Non-GAAP operating profit, which excluded share-based compensation expenses and post acquisition settlement consideration, was RMB10.2 million (US$1.5 million) in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared to RMB1.3 million in the corresponding period in 2009
- Adjusted EBITDA (Non-GAAP) was RMB30.6 million (US$4.6 million), a 68.7% increase from the corresponding period in 2009
Highlights for Fiscal Year 2010
- Net revenues in 2010 increased 48.1% from 2009 to RMB403.4 million (US$61.1 million)
- Net loss in 2010 was RMB55.7 million (US$8.4 million), compared to a net loss of RMB39.2 million in 2009
- Adjusted net income (Non-GAAP) was RMB61.0 million (US$9.2 million) in 2010, compared to a loss of RMB16.1 million in 2009
- Operating loss in 2010 was RMB61.3 million (US$9.3 million), compared to operating loss of RMB12.7 million in 2009
- Non-GAAP operating profit was RMB48.7 million (US$7.4 million) in 2010, a significant increase from RMB1.7 million in 2009
- Adjusted EBITDA (Non-GAAP) in 2010 was RMB114.1 million (US$17.3 million), a 61.4% increase from 2009
- The number of active customers as at December 31, 2010 totaled 504, compared to 281 as at December 31, 2009
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV