WAUKEGAN, Ill., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 financial results.
Full Year 2010 Highlights
- Adjusted Earnings Per Share (Adjusted EPS) increased to $0.69 per diluted share versus $0.07 last year;
- Sales increased to $703.8 million, up 39.6 percent compared to 2009, with sales volume (measured in total pounds shipped) growth of 16.7 percent over last year.
Fourth-Quarter 2010 Highlights
- Adjusted EPS of $0.12 per diluted share, a 20.0 percent increase versus $0.10 last year;
- Sales increased to $186.2 million, up 32.9 percent compared to the fourth quarter of last year, with sales volume growth of 12.6 percent over last year.
- For the first quarter of 2011, the Company estimates sales between $190.0 million and $200.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.18 and $0.27 versus Adjusted EPS of $0.12 for the first quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV