BURR RIDGE, Ill., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BankFinancial Corporation (Nasdaq:BFIN) will review fourth quarter and full year 2010 results in a conference call and webcast for stockholders and analysts on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. Chicago Time.
The conference call may be accessed by calling (866) 783-2145 and using participant passcode 24315181. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast at www.bankfinancial.com , "Stockholder Information" page. For those persons unable to participate in the conference call, the webcast will be archived through 5:00 p.m. Chicago Time on March 25, 2011 on our website. Copies of BankFinancial Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2010 quarterly financial and statistical supplement and its Annual Report on Form 10-K are scheduled to be available on our website, under the "Stockholder Information" section, on March 9, 2011.
BankFinancial Corporation is the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B., a full-service, community-oriented bank providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses through 18 full-service banking offices, located in Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will Counties, Illinois. At September 30, 2010, BankFinancial Corporation had total assets of $1.570 billion, total loans of $1.099 billion, total deposits of $1.261 billion and stockholders' equity of $260 million. The company's common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol BFIN. Additional information may be found at the company's web site, www.bankfinancial.com .
CONTACT: Shareholder, Analyst and Investor Inquiries: Elizabeth A. Doolan Senior Vice President - Finance BankFinancial Corporation Telephone: 630-242-7151 Media Inquiries: Gregg T. Adams Executive Vice President - Marketing & Sales BankFinancial F.S.B. Telephone: 630-242-7234
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV