- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $5.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared to management fees of $4.2 million for fourth quarter 2009.
- EBITDA, before unrealized gains on notes receivable, tribal governments and other items net of RAM Entertainment, LLC’s (“RAM”) share of GEM results, was $3.8 million versus $2.9 million in the prior-year period.
- As of December 31, 2010, Full House Resorts had $13.3 million in cash, no outstanding debt and approximately $7.9 million of availability on its revolving credit facility.
Full House Resorts Announces EPS Of $0.11 And $0.43 For The Three-Month And Full Year Periods Ended December 31, 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts