Full House Resorts (NYSE Amex US: FLL) today announced results for the three-month and full year periods ended December 31, 2010. Net income attributable to the Company for the three months ended December 31, 2010 was $2.0 million, or $0.11 per common share, compared to $1.0 million, or $0.06 per common share, in the prior-year period. Excluding a $0.7 million impairment charge in the fourth quarter of 2009, net income per common share in the fourth quarter of 2009 was $0.08.
Fourth Quarter 2010 Highlights
- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $5.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared to management fees of $4.2 million for fourth quarter 2009.
- EBITDA, before unrealized gains on notes receivable, tribal governments and other items net of RAM Entertainment, LLC’s (“RAM”) share of GEM results, was $3.8 million versus $2.9 million in the prior-year period.
- As of December 31, 2010, Full House Resorts had $13.3 million in cash, no outstanding debt and approximately $7.9 million of availability on its revolving credit facility.
“2010 was a banner year for Full House with record revenues and earnings per share, as well as the announcement of our pending acquisition of the Grand Victoria Casino and Resort,” said Andre Hilliou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Full House. “FireKeepers continues to perform admirably, with the casino generating approximately $24.5 million in management fees in 2010, and seeing a 37% year-over-year increase in management fees in the fourth quarter alone. In addition, we are within a few weeks, pending final regulatory approvals, of officially adding the Grand Victoria to the Full House family, which we believe will be a significant driver of long-term value for our shareholders.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV