The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announce An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of America Service Group, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Valitas Health Services, Inc. – ASGR
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of America Service Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASGR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the company to Valitas Health Services, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, America Service Group stockholders will receive $26 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $250 million.
The investigation concerns whether the America Service Group Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to America Service Group stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Valitas is underpaying for America Service Group shares. Rich Hallworth, President and Chief Executive of American Service Group, will serve as the Chief Executive of the combined company.
If you own common stock in America Service Group and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/americaservice-asgr.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV