American CareSource Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANCI) today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010, after the close of U.S. financial markets on Thursday, March 17, 2011. An accompanying conference call hosted by David Boone, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Matthew Thompson, Chief Financial Officer to discuss the results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET, on Friday, March 18, 2010.
|Conference dial-in:||(888) 279-0822|
|International dial-in||(706) 902-0355|
An audio replay of the conference call will be available from 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, March 18, 2011, through 12:00 a.m. ET on April 1, 2011 by dialing (800) 642-1687 from the U.S. or (706) 645-9291 from abroad. The audio webcast will also be available on the company's website, www.anci-care.com, for one year.
About American CareSource Holdings, Inc.
American CareSource Holdings, the first national, publicly traded ancillary care network services company, offers a comprehensive national network of over 5,000 ancillary service providers at more than 36,000 sites through its subsidiary, Ancillary Care Services. Ancillary Care Services provides ancillary health care services through its network that offers cost effective alternatives to physician and hospital-based services. This market is estimated at $574 billion and has grown to over 20% of total national health expenditures. These providers offer services in 31 categories including laboratories, dialysis centers, free-standing diagnostic imaging centers, non-hospital surgery centers, as well as durable medical equipment such as orthotics and prosthetics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV