NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Bank Of New York Mellon (BK) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $37.3 billion market cap, financial services company grew to $679 million, a 14.5% increase over the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 10 U.S. common stocks for March 4, 2011. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Bank Of New York Mellon reported $3.9 billion in revenue, an increase of 15% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Bank Of New York Mellon: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$766 million market cap, climate control company, LSB Industries Inc (LXU) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, LSB Industries reported net income of $18.1 million compared to a profit of just $38 thousand in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 49.3% to $172 million. Learn more about LSB Industries: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV