CHEVY CHASE, Md., March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its common stock for the first quarter of 2011. The dividend will be payable on or about March 31, 2011 to shareholders of record on March 16, 2011. The ex-dividend date will be March 14, 2011.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) is a commercial lender that provides financial products to middle market businesses and offers depository products and services in southern and central
California through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank. As of
December 31, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of
$9.4 billion and
$4.6 billion in deposits. Visit
www.capitalsource.com for more information.
SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV