IncrediMail To Present At The ROTH 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference On March 14
IncrediMail Ltd. (Nasdaq: MAIL), a digital media company that builds downloadable personal productivity consumer products, will be presenting at the ROTH 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference.
Josef Mandelbaum, CEO, and Yacov Kaufman, CFO, will present on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. PT / 2:30 p.m. ET. Investors attending the conference who wish to meet with management for a one-on-one meeting should contact their Roth Capital representative directly.
The presentation will be webcast live and will be accessible online on the Company's website at http://www.incredimail-corp.com. A replay will be available for ninety days.
About IncrediMail Ltd.IncrediMail Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAIL) is an internet company that develops customized, downloadable graphic consumer applications used to generate search related revenues and designs, markets and delivers high end personal desktop software. The Company's award winning e-mail client product, IncrediMail Premium, is sold in over 100 countries in 10 different languages. Other products include HiYo, a graphic add-on to instant messaging software, and Magentic, a wallpaper and screensaver software.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV