SAN FRANCISCO, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing ( http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications for the smart grid, is harnessing salesforce.com's cloud technologies to transform how the world uses energy. EnerNOC is using Salesforce CRM (the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud) and the Force.com platform across its entire organization to gain mobile access and real-time visibility into its marketing, sales, finance and customer service operations and maintain a competitive edge in the fast growing smart grid industry.
EnerNOC Improves Customer Visibility and Support with Salesforce CRM
EnerNOC selected Salesforce CRM after a thorough evaluation because the Force.com platform offered the richest capabilities and most resembled its own cloud computing model for energy management.
- Using the Sales Cloud, EnerNOC has been able to simplify marketing campaign management and gain visibility into performance and financial return across multiple channels.
- EnerNOC rolled out mobile access to the Sales Cloud via BlackBerry devices to let employees view or edit opportunities, contact information, leads, or other important information in real-time, wherever they are.
- Using the Service Cloud, EnerNOC has been able to build a case database that enables it to capitalize on continuous improvement opportunities and optimize its processes in delivering industry-leading value to its customers.
- The Service Cloud is integrated with EnerNOC's world-class energy management applications to ensure that customer relationship data informs the service provided through EnerNOC's 24/7 network operations center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV