SAN FRANCISCO, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing ( http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications for the smart grid, is harnessing salesforce.com's cloud technologies to transform how the world uses energy. EnerNOC is using Salesforce CRM (the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud) and the Force.com platform across its entire organization to gain mobile access and real-time visibility into its marketing, sales, finance and customer service operations and maintain a competitive edge in the fast growing smart grid industry.
EnerNOC Improves Customer Visibility and Support with Salesforce CRM
EnerNOC selected Salesforce CRM after a thorough evaluation because the Force.com platform offered the richest capabilities and most resembled its own cloud computing model for energy management.
- Using the Sales Cloud, EnerNOC has been able to simplify marketing campaign management and gain visibility into performance and financial return across multiple channels.
- EnerNOC rolled out mobile access to the Sales Cloud via BlackBerry devices to let employees view or edit opportunities, contact information, leads, or other important information in real-time, wherever they are.
- Using the Service Cloud, EnerNOC has been able to build a case database that enables it to capitalize on continuous improvement opportunities and optimize its processes in delivering industry-leading value to its customers.
- The Service Cloud is integrated with EnerNOC's world-class energy management applications to ensure that customer relationship data informs the service provided through EnerNOC's 24/7 network operations center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV