Delta Apparel, Inc. (NYSE Amex: DLA) announced today that management will deliver a presentation on behalf of the Company to investors at the ROTH 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA on March 15, 2011 at 4:30 pm PT (7:30 pm ET). A webcast of the conference presentation will be available on Delta Apparel's website at http://www.deltaapparelinc.com. Real Player or Windows Media Player is required to listen to the webcast.
About Delta Apparel, Inc.
Delta Apparel, Inc., along with its operating subsidiaries, M. J. Soffe, LLC, Junkfood Clothing Company, To The Game, LLC, Art Gun, LLC and TCX, LLC, is an international design, marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing company that features a diverse portfolio of high quality branded and private label activewear apparel and headwear. The Company specializes in selling a variety of casual and athletic products through most distribution channels for these types of goods. Its products are sold to specialty and boutique shops, upscale and traditional department stores, mid-tier retailers, sporting goods stores, screen printers, and private label accounts. In addition, certain products are sold to college bookstores and to the U.S. military. Through Art Gun, LLC, the Company provides shoppers a "virtual art studio" to create customized graphics on apparel products. Many of the Company's products are available direct to consumers on its websites at www.soffe.com, www.junkfoodclothing.com and www.deltaapparel.com. Additional products can be viewed at www.2thegame.com and www.thecottonexchange.com. The Company's operations are located throughout the United States, Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico, and it employs approximately 7,400 people worldwide. Additional information about the Company is available at www.deltaapparelinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV