HAIFA, Israel, March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc . (Nasdaq:PSTI) (DAX:PJT) (TASE:PLTR) announced today that over the next month, company executives will present at three leading financial events. The presentations follow the recent announcement of positive pre-clinical data from a muscle injury study, successful raise of gross proceeds of more than $40 million in a public offering on Nasdaq, as well as the news announced in January regarding the completion of a parallel scientific advisory process with the EMA and FDA regarding the company's planned clinical development program for PLX-PAD. As previously announced, Pluristem plans to conduct two clinical studies of PLX-PAD and to file the necessary regulatory documentation requesting the joint approval of the FDA-EMA for a Phase II/III study of PLX-PAD for critical limb ischemia (CLI) and a joint approval of the FDA and the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) in Germany to conduct a Phase II study for Intermittent Caludication (IC).
"Since our announcement back in January regarding the completion of the parallel scientific advisory process with the EMA and FDA and the completion of the recent fundraising, we have seen a rapid increase in interest in our Company from the financial, investment and scientific communities," said Zami Aberman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pluristem. "These presentations will enable us to discuss the competitive advantages of our platform, as well our planned product portfolio, with a number of strategic target audiences."
Over the next month, Pluristem will be presenting at the following conferences:
- Cowen Annual Health Care Conference, March 7 – 9, Boston, MA
- Roth Capital OC Growth Stock Conference, March 13 – 16, Dana Pt., CA
- Needham Healthcare Conference, April 5 – 6, NYC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV