Yuval Viner, BOS CEO, said: "We are thrilled to have been selected by Frost & Sullivan for this influential award. BOS ID is a powerful platform that can be used across a wide range of industries. We are pleased that both thought leaders and tier-one customers are increasingly recognizing the value of our solutions."
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (Nasdaq:BOSC) is a leading provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises. BOS' RFID and supply chain offerings are helping customers worldwide improve the efficiency of enterprise logistics and organizational monitoring and control. BOS RFID and mobile division offers both turnkey integration services as well as stand-alone products, including best-of-breed RFID and AIDC hardware and communications equipment, BOS middleware and industry-specific software applications. The Company's supply chain divisions provide RFID and electronic components consolidation services to the aerospace, defense, medical, telecommunications industries as well as to enterprise customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.boscorporate.comAbout Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com .
CONTACT: Julie Zuckerman/BOS VP Marketing +972-3-954-2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV