Because when the facts change, so must I.
Conditions are not as bad as I had once feared.
Insurance in the Headlines
Originally published on March 3 at 8:18 a.m. EST.
Yahoo! Close to Pulling Out of Japan
Originally published on March 2 at 6:38 a.m. EST. Last night, Reuters reported that Yahoo! (YHOO) is close to exiting its joint venture, Yahoo! Japan. I value Yahoo! Japan at more than $9 billion, or $7 a share to Yahoo! (pretax). Hopefully this is the beginning of the company's disaggregation. At the time of publication, Kass was long Yahoo!.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV