New KitchenAid Stand Mixer Is Its Largest And Most Powerful Ever
CHICAGO, March 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KitchenAid, whose iconic stand mixer has been a "must-have" for home and professional cooks alike since its introduction in 1919, is introducing its most powerful, highest capacity stand mixer to date. The new model, offering the largest bowl lift model available for home use, features a 7-quart stainless steel bowl and the most powerful motor KitchenAid has ever offered.
"Our new stand mixer was engineered for best in-class performance and long lasting durability," notes Debbie O'Connor, senior manager of brand experience for KitchenAid. "Cooks who frequently make bread, fondant or large batches of dough will appreciate how quickly this new mixer gets the job done."
In addition to handling the stand mixer's extra large capacity, its 1.3 horsepower DC motor is not only the most powerful KitchenAid has ever offered but also the quietest. Engineering advances allow the motor to deliver more power to the bowl than previous models while using less energy and minimizing motor heat."Ultimately, it's about effective mixing, and this is our biggest and best mixer ever," notes O'Connor. "Its unique bowl lift design, with 'arms' that secure the bowl in place, allows for easy removal of the bowl after mixing large batches of ingredients." Beyond offering the largest capacity in a countertop bowl lift model, the 7-quart polished stainless steel bowl has an easy to grip handle with a wide design that allows ingredients to be added with ease. A new stainless steel 11-wire elliptical whip was designed to quickly incorporate the maximum amount of air for faster results when whipping ingredients such as egg whites and heavy cream, or when making frosting and mayonnaise. Additional accessories include a metal beater and dough hook with an easy release coating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV