Talecris Biotherapeutics Announces Record Date For 2011 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: TLCR) announced today that its Board of Directors selected March 11, 2011 as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2011 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The annual meeting will be held on May 3, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the Rizzo Conference Center, 150 DuBose House Lane, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
About Talecris Biotherapeutics: Inspiration. Dedication. Innovation.
Talecris Biotherapeutics is a global biotherapeutic and biotechnology company that discovers, develops and produces critical care treatments for people with life-threatening disorders in a variety of therapeutic areas including immunology, pulmonology, neurology and hemostasis. For more information, please visit:
SOURCE Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV