New Psychiatric Hospital Planned For Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, March 4, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Desert Parkway, LLC announced today that they plan to build a new, state-of-the-art psychiatric hospital in Las Vegas.
Construction is scheduled to be completed in the Spring of 2012 with staff being hired and trained for a summer 2012 opening.
The partners of the entity have extensive experience operating psychiatric hospitals in the United States.
CONTACT: Harvey Englander 213.741.1500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV