CRANBURY, N.J., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPHS), a leading North American specialty phosphates producer, today announced that Randy Gress, Chief Executive Officer, will address the 2011 Sidoti Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum, in New York City on March 22, 2011. The event will not be webcast. Presentation slides will be available on the morning of March 22nd on the Innophos website, www.innophos.com, in the Investor Relations Events section.
About Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Innophos is a leading North American producer of specialty phosphate products, offering performance-critical ingredients with applications in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. With over a century of experience, Innophos produces complex phosphates to the highest standards of quality and consistency demanded by customers worldwide, develops new and innovative phosphate-based products to address specific customer applications and supports these high-value products with industry-leading technical service. Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations in Nashville, TN; Chicago Heights, IL; Chicago (Waterway), IL; Geismar, LA; Port Maitland, ON ( Canada); and Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz and Mission Hills, Guanajuato (Mexico). For more information please see www.innophos.com. "IPHS-G"
SOURCE Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV