SuperGen - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded SuperGen Inc (SUPG) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $173 million market cap, pharmaceutical company grew to $6.8 million, a 189% increase over the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 21 U.S. common stocks for March 3, 2011. In total, 12 stocks were upgraded and nine stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, SuperGen reported $15.3 million in revenue, an increase of 27.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about SuperGen: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$197 million market cap, biopharmaceutical company, Santarus Inc (SNTS) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Santarus reported a net loss of $2.1 million compared to a profit of $24.5 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue shrank by 58.6% to $25.9 million. Learn more about Santarus: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV