MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 4, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE:AZO) today announced it will attend the upcoming 2011 Stifel Nicolaus Consumer Conference in New York on March 7, 2011.
As of February 12, 2011, AutoZone sells auto and light truck parts, chemicals and accessories through 4,425 AutoZone stores in 48 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and 249 stores in Mexico.AutoZone is the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. Each store carries an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. Many stores also have a commercial sales program that provides prompt delivery of parts and other products to local, regional and national repair garages, dealers, and service stations. AutoZone also sells the ALLDATA brand diagnostic and repair software. On the web AutoZone sells auto and light truck parts through www.autozone.com , and as part of our commercial sales program, through www.autozonepro.com . AutoZone does not derive revenue from automotive repair or installation.
CONTACT: Media: Ray Pohlman 866-966-3017 firstname.lastname@example.org Financial: Brian Campbell 901 495-7005 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV