Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE AMEX: FAX), a closed-end bond fund, announced today its performance data and portfolio composition as of January 31, 2011.
The Fund’s total returns for various periods through January 31, 2011 are provided below. (All figures are based on distributions reinvested at the dividend reinvestment price and are stated net-of-fees):
|Period||NAV Total Return %||Market Price Total Return %|
The Fund’s returns, which are denominated in U.S. dollars, are affected by the performance of the U.S. dollar against the various currencies listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV