10 Mid-Caps With Upside: Analysts
2. Nalco Holding (NLC) provides integrated water treatment and process improvement services.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the company reporting earnings of 31 cents per share in 2011 first quarter as against earnings per share of 18 cents and 40 cents in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Earnings per share are pegged at $1.70 for 2011 and $2.04 for 2012, up from $1.41 per share reported for 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV