7. Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company involved in discovering and developing immunology based therapeutic products to fight cancer.
The company reported loss of 64 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter against 28 cents and 56 cents loss per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Loss per share for 2011 is pegged at $2.23, in comparison to loss of $3.18 per share for 2010. The company is anticipated to turn profitable in 2012 with earnings per share of 68 cents.
Of the 21 analysts covering the stock, 14 recommend buying, 5 suggest holding and 2 rate selling, representing 67% buy ratings. In comparison, MannKind (MNKD) and Agenus (AGEN) have buy ratings of 17% and 0%, respectively.The stock has 61% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $52.7, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV