10 Mid-Caps With Upside: Analysts
7. Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company involved in discovering and developing immunology based therapeutic products to fight cancer.
The company reported loss of 64 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter against 28 cents and 56 cents loss per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Loss per share for 2011 is pegged at $2.23, in comparison to loss of $3.18 per share for 2010. The company is anticipated to turn profitable in 2012 with earnings per share of 68 cents.
Of the 21 analysts covering the stock, 14 recommend buying, 5 suggest holding and 2 rate selling, representing 67% buy ratings. In comparison, MannKind (MNKD) and Agenus (AGEN) have buy ratings of 17% and 0%, respectively.The stock has 61% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $52.7, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV