10 Mid-Caps With Upside: Analysts
8. Clearwire (CLWR) provides wireless broadband services.
According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company will likely report loss of 54 cents per share in 2011 first quarter, against losses of 48 cents and 53 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Loss per share for 2011 is pegged at $1.84 and at $1.51 for 2012, compared to 2010 loss per share of $2.19.
Over the next 12 months, analysts at Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 60%, while Verizon (VZ), Sprint Nextel (S), MetroPCS Communications (PCS) and United States Cellular (USM) are likely to return 3%, 17%, 2% and -11%, respectively.Of the 20 analysts covering Clearwire, 7 recommend a buy, 12 rate a hold and 1 suggests selling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV