10 Mid-Caps With Upside: Analysts
8. Clearwire (CLWR) provides wireless broadband services.
According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company will likely report loss of 54 cents per share in 2011 first quarter, against losses of 48 cents and 53 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Loss per share for 2011 is pegged at $1.84 and at $1.51 for 2012, compared to 2010 loss per share of $2.19.
Over the next 12 months, analysts at Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 60%, while Verizon (VZ), Sprint Nextel (S), MetroPCS Communications (PCS) and United States Cellular (USM) are likely to return 3%, 17%, 2% and -11%, respectively.Of the 20 analysts covering Clearwire, 7 recommend a buy, 12 rate a hold and 1 suggests selling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV