NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Analysts expect these 10 mid-cap stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These mid caps have an upside potential of 60%-99% with a mean upside value of around 40% and average buy ratings of 73%.
These stocks received analysts' buy ratings of 35%-100% with mean of 65%. We have identified these stocks from Bermuda, China and the U.S., and across diverse sectors such as financials, information technology, telecom, healthcare, industrials, materials, and consumer staples.
10. China Real Estate Information (CRIC) provides real estate information and consulting services.
At $7.08, the stock is trading at an attractive PE multiple of 17.6, whereas Morning Star (MORN), CoreLogic (CLGX), CoStar Group (CSGP) and ePocrates (EPOC) have PE multiples of 59.9, 18.3, 57.6 and 22.0, respectively.The stock received 83% buy ratings from five of the six analysts covering the stock, while one analyst rated a hold. Data from Bloomberg has analysts forecasting an average price target of $11.3, up 60% from the current level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV