1. Orbital Sciences (ORB) manufactures rockets and space systems for commercial, military and civil government customers.
Revenue for 2010 fourth quarter amplified 23% year-over-year to $346.1 million, while operating income was $24.1 million, up 64% compared to same quarter in 2009.
The company received $655 million in new, firm and option contract bookings during the fourth quarter and around $50 million of option exercises under existing contracts. Backlog at the end of December was approximately $2 billion and its total backlog was approximately $4.57 billion.Data from Bloomberg has all the ten analysts covering the stock recommending a buy. Analysts are positive on the stock and imply an upside of 28% over the next one year. The stock is trading at 20.7 times its estimated 2011 earnings. >To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Defense Stocks With Top Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV