Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE: VLO) today announced that Bill Klesse, Chairman and CEO of Valero Energy Corporation, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Refining Conference on Thursday, March 10 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time (10:15 a.m. Central Time).
A live audio webcast of these remarks, along with the associated slides, will be accessible via Valero’s website at www.valero.com. A replay of the presentation will be available on Valero’s website.
Valero Energy Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer
of transportation fuels, other petrochemical products and power. Its
assets include 14 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput
capacity of approximately 2.6 million barrels per day, 10 ethanol plants
with a combined production capacity of 1.1 billion gallons per year, and
a 50-megawatt wind farm. Valero is also one of the largest retail
operators with approximately 5,800 retail and branded wholesale outlets
in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean under the Valero, Diamond
Shamrock, Shamrock, Ultramar and Beacon brands. Based in San Antonio,
Valero is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 20,000 employees.
for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV