2. Quality Distribution (QLTY), operating through its wholly owned subsidiary Quality Carriers, engages in truckload transportation of bulk chemicals and container services, primarily ISO tank container and depot services, in North America.
The company is scheduled to report its fourth quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 9, 2011. Analysts polled by Bloomberg calculate the company's fourth quarter earnings per share at 6 cents on sales of $165 million, compared to earnings of 1 cent per share on sales of $151.2 million recorded during the same quarter a year ago. For full-year 2010, net income and revenue are likely to jump 365% and 12%, respectively from 2009.
Earlier in February, Quality Distribution completed a public offering of approximately 4 million shares of its common stock priced at $9.5 per share. The company intends to use the proceeds to repay or refinance its indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.Of the nine analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy and 22% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 31% from current levels to $13.2 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV