3. Standard Parking (STAN) is a provider of outsourced parking facility management services in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site parking and surface transportation services and certain customer and ancillary services.
The company will report its fourth quarter and full-year 2010 financial results on March 10, 2011. The U.S. government estimates a 100% increase in revenue from parking tickets in 2011. Moreover, the standard parking fine increased from $50 to $75 if paid within 14 days and $100 after 14 days. According to the Budget Book, the government expects to accumulate $1.5 million from parking fines, compared to $750,000 forecasted for 2010.
Eighty-three percent of analysts covering the stock rate it a buy and the remaining advise a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 26.6% from current levels to $24 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV