6. Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ - Get Report) is a general use car rental brand engaged in equipment rental businesses in the U.S. and Canada. The company operates in two business segments: Car rental, which it accepts at 8,100 locations in approximately 145 countries; and Equipment rental through 322 branches in the U.S., Canada, France, Spain, and China and through international licensing.
10 Transport Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.