6. Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ - Get Report) is a general use car rental brand engaged in equipment rental businesses in the U.S. and Canada. The company operates in two business segments: Car rental, which it accepts at 8,100 locations in approximately 145 countries; and Equipment rental through 322 branches in the U.S., Canada, France, Spain, and China and through international licensing.
10 Transport Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.