SE Florida’s Largest Golf Retail Experience Opening In Boca Raton
Custom fitting is the process where a club fitting specialist uses computerized swing analysis to study every aspect of a player’s swing and then recommend the best types of clubs and the set-up of those clubs, including shaft flex, loft, lie and more. Golfers can be custom-fit for any type of golf club and can even be fit for the right golf ball. A new study released concludes a majority of golfers in America are playing with clubs that do not fit them properly. (Please visit www.customfityourgame.com) The Boca Raton location will also offer two custom fitting studios. Custom fitting is one of the fastest growing sales categories for Golfsmith. The company traces its roots to making custom-fit clubs in 1967.
Golfsmith’s associates are also experts in custom fitting seniors, juniors and women as well as left-handed players. These specific groups of golfers will no longer have to hunt around a store for equipment and clothing designed for them anymore. This new store will offer dedicated shopping areas for each demographic category.
“Women, juniors and seniors have different hitting strengths and swing speeds,” said Steve Shirk, Golfsmith’s Boca Raton general manager. “In order to play the best, each golfer needs clubs custom fit for their abilities. Golfers should n ever buy clubs solely based on just their height and weight. If you are a junior, senior or a lefty, you generally have to hunt for your clubs in other retail outlets. Here at Golfsmith, we have dedicated Senior, Women, Junior and Lefty club and merchandise areas and it is free to be custom fit,” Shirk added.
The new store is part of the company’s growth strategy by the Texas-based retailer. Golfsmith plans to open up to 12 new stores throughout the country over the next two years. This is Golfsmith’s eighth Florida location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV