NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Flow International Corporation (Nasdaq:FLOW) were gapping up Friday morning with an open price 15.1% higher than Thursday's closing price. The stock closed at $4.10 Thursday and opened today's trading at $4.72. The average volume for Flow International has been 226,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Flow International has a market cap of $184.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Flow International Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, markets, installs, and services ultrahigh-pressure waterjet technology. TheStreet Ratings rates Flow International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full Flow International Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about FLOW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV