MCG Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: MCGC) (“MCG” or the “Company”) announced today its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2010. MCG will host an investment community conference call today, March 4, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). Slides and financial information to be reviewed during the investor conference call will be available on MCG’s website at http://www.mcgcapital.com prior to the call.
- Distributable net operating income, or DNOI, for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 was $12.9 million, or $0.17 per share. DNOI for all of 2010 was $44.9 million, or $0.60 per share. DNOI refers to net operating income adjusted for amortization of employee restricted stock awards.
- Net operating income for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 was $11.9 million, or $0.16 per share. Net operating income for the full year was $40.6 million, or $0.54 per share.
- Net loss for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 was $17.7 million, or $0.23 per share. Net loss for the full year was $13.1 million, or $0.17 per share.
- Net investment loss for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 was $29.7 million, which represented 3.2% of the most recently reported fair value of MCG’s investment portfolio. Net investment loss for the year ended December 31, 2010 was $54.8 million.
- During the quarter ended December 31, 2010, MCG made $160.1 million of advances and originations, including $122.4 million in investments to 11 new portfolio companies. Payoffs and portfolio monetization activities totaled $42.7 million during the quarter.
- MCG’s ratio of total assets to total borrowings and other senior securities was 231% as of December 31, 2010.
MCG also announced today that its board of directors has declared a dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable as follows:
Record date: March 15, 2011
Payable date: April 15, 2011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV