10 Celebrities Who Lost Big Financially
Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
Sure, everyone knows now not to invest with Bernie Madoff, but someone should have told Mr. Six Degrees and his wife The Closer that before Madoff uncorked his $50 billion Ponzi scheme on them and the rest of the investing world.
The pair reportedly lost millions of their personal investments in the scheme and, while it may have been somewhat comforting to know that Hollywood figures such as Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg were duped in the same deal, it had to be humbling for the already prolific Bacon to tell Life & Style magazine in 2009 that "I need to work, for obvious reasons." Remember this when you're inundated with commercials for any of Bacon's four projects slated to hit the screen this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV