- "Welcoming" entry: New cove lighting and curving architecture create a distinctive entry way. Passengers will sense a soft blue sky overhead simulated by light-emitting diode (LED) lighting and a more open cabin.
- Increased baggage storage: Larger stowage bins allow passengers to store their luggage closer to their seats. The bins pivot up out of the way and their shape adds to the open feel of the cabin. With more bags stowed above, there is more leg room below.
- Enhanced passenger service units: Service units feature a different look and more separation between the reading light switch and attendant call button, to reduce passenger confusion. The units also have an integrated speaker with improved sound quality and LED reading lights, which will reduce maintenance costs.
- Modern decor: New, modern, sculpted sidewalls and window reveals direct the passengers' eyes to the view outside the window, adding to the passenger's thrilling sense of flying.
- Modernized attendant controls: A modernized, touch-screen attendant panel increases functionality by accommodating all existing cabin controls and adding controls for the new cabin lighting.
Copa Airlines Takes Delivery Of First 737 Boeing Sky Interior Aircraft In Latin America
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.